Toasted Sesame Seed Salad Dressing Recipe: A Creamy Japanese Salad Dressing Recipe for Those Greens by 30Seconds Food
Sesame seed salad dressing is popular in Japan, and for good reason. This easy toasted sesame seed dressing recipe is loaded with sesame flavor, creamy and packed with healthy sesame seeds. Drizzle over your favorite salad greens or use it as a dip for chicken.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 tablespoons ground toasted sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons Japanese mayonnaise or regular mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed or mashed into a paste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk until smooth.
- You can buy ground sesame seeds or buy whole sesame seeds and grind with a spice grinder or mortar and pestle.
- To toast sesame seeds on the stove, put them into a dry pan over medium heat. Shake the pan until they are golden and fragrant, about 2 minutes. To toast in the oven, pour sesame seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 4 minutes, stirring once.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ground Sesame Seeds $8 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
Spice Grinders $10 & Up
Mortar and Pestle $10 & Up
Japanese Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.