The Cheesecake Factory’s Caramel Apple Pancakes Recipe Is What to Make for Breakfast or Brunch by 30Seconds Food
Are you looking for some new recipes to WOW your friends and family at your next holiday brunch or get-together? The Cheesecake Factory has the perfect solution: the restaurant has shared the recipe for their caramel apple pancakes. This delectable buttermilk pancakes recipe is made with glazed apples and caramel sauce, so whether you want impress at your next potluck brunch or simply treat yourself in the morning to something sweet, these pancakes are the perfect way to start any morning!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 (2 pancakes each)
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, for cooking
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Swirl
- 8 ounces apple pie filling, heated
- 2 ounces granola
- 4 teaspoons caramel sauce
- 4 ounces whipped cream
- 4 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 ounces brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cream
Here's how to make it:
- Place the flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir all of the ingredients together until evenly combined. Set aside.
- Pour the buttermilk into another mixing bowl. Add the eggs, vanilla and oil into the bowl.
- Add the flour mix into the bowl with the buttermilk. Continue to fold the ingredients together until evenly combined with a few small lumps remaining in the batter. Do not over mix the batter.
- Heat 1/4 teaspoon of vegetable oil on a griddle or in a large nonstick pan. Using a 4-ounce ladle, pour the batter onto the griddle or into the nonstick pan, forming one pancake that is 6 inches in diameter.
- Divide the apple pie filling in half, set aside one half. Sprinkle a little bit of the first half randomly amongst the pancakes.
- Randomly drizzle a little bit of the cinnamon swirl in between apples on the pancakes.
- Cook the pancakes for approximately 2 1/2 minutes or until the edges begin to dry and puff up, and little air bubbles start appearing over the top surface of the pancakes. Flip each pancake over and continue to cook for another 1 1/2 minutes or until done.
- Place two pancakes onto each serving plate. Divide the reserved apple pie filling between the four servings, mounding it on the center of the top pancakes. Drizzle a little caramel over the apples. Sprinkle with granola and powdered sugar. Top the pancakes with the whipped cream and serve with warm maple syrup.
- To make the cinnamon swirl, melt the butter in a small pot. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon into the pot and cook until the sugar melts. Add the cream into the pot and whisk to incorporate. Allow mixture to cool until safe to handle before using. Makes 1 cup.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.