Tiramisu Pancakes Recipe With Mascarpone Cream: Hall of Fame Recipe for Brunch or Dessert by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee or espresso powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk or nut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon strong brewed coffee or espresso, cooled
- cocoa powder
Here's how to make it:
- To make the mascarpone cream, beat the mascarpone, powdered sugar, vanilla and coffee together in a bowl until smooth. Add more coffee to get desired consistency. Set aside.
- For the pancakes, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, instant coffee and sugar in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, butter, milk, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Heat a little butter in a large skillet or griddle. Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter for each pancake into the skillet. Cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- To serve, stack pancakes onto a plate. Top with the mascarpone cream and dust with cocoa powder.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.