One-Pot Hamburger Soup Recipe: A 20-Minute Beef & Vegetable Soup Recipe the Whole Family Will Love by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
There are three things that make a recipe a perfect one for me: easy, delicious and one pot! It’s a bonus if it’s comfort food. So it’s no wonder that this ground beef soup recipe is one of my favorites. My whole family enjoys it, too – there’s something for both the carnivores AND the CARBivores here! It’s a great dinner for those colder, busier days. I serve it with oven-ready biscuits.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- 1 1/2 - 2 cans (12-ounce cans) diced tomatoes, undrained
- I can (14 ounces) beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni (I used 1 cup)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in the mixed veggies, tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil.
- Add macaroni, reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
Notes: If you use 1 cup or more elbow macaroni, then use the full two cans of diced tomatoes and/or add more broth and/or add 1/2 cup water. You want to make sure the consistency is still soup-y.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepans $10 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.