Ways to Use Salsa & Pico de Gallo: 8 Healthy Ideas to Add Flavor to Meals by April Bowers
5 years ago
Add to collection
Keeping a container of fresh salsa or pico de gallo in my refrigerator has helped me create simple, yet flavorful and healthy, meals in a flash. Here are some ideas to turn the bland and simple into a flavor fiesta:
- Add salsa to scrambled eggs.
- Use it to top a baked potato.
- Spoon some into plain brown rice or quinoa.
- Bake salsa on top of boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- Dip veggies in it for a healthy snack.
- Create a Mexican-inspired English muffin pizza.
- Add it to salad instead of dressing.
- Put it in meatloaf to add veggies and flavor.
Best of all? Kids love it and it's good for them!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Salsa $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.