Creamy Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe Put the Internet Into a Frenzy by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 - 4 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups milk
- grated chocolate or cocoa powder, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the cream into a mixing bowl. Stir in the cocoa powder and sugar. With an electric mixer or whisk, beat until soft peaks form. (Do not overwhip or you will get cream.)
- Fill two glasses with milk (it can be hot or cold). Top with a dollop of the whipped hot chocolate. Sprinkle with grated chocolate or more cocoa powder, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.