20-Minute Skillet Chicken Breast Recipe With Pesto Spaghetti & Parmesan Is Dinner Fast by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 thin-cut chicken breasts (I used 2 thick chicken breasts and butterflied them)
- olive oil
- 12 - 16 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 - 2 cups basil pesto, homemade or store bought (I used my homemade pesto recipe I had frozen)
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- pine nuts, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Cook in the hot oil until golden on both sides and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes depending on thickness. Remove to a plate.
- Add the pesto to the chicken drippings and heat through. Add the cooked spaghetti noodles and toss to combine.
- To serve, pile the spaghetti onto a plate. Slice the chicken breast, if desired, and place on top of the noodles. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and some pine nuts.
Note: You could also slice or chop the chicken breast and mix it into the noodles.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.