15-Minute Creamy Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Recipe With Spinach Is Dinner on a Dime by Donna John
With stomach growling I inspected the contents of my fridge: one huge chicken, half a bag of fresh spinach, tub of Parmesan cheese and heavy cream. The pantry produced spaghetti noodles and a jar of basil pesto. What I produced was a quick pasta recipe that we'll call creamy pesto chicken spaghetti with spinach. Delicious, inexpensive and fast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- olive oil
- 1 - 2 chicken breasts, cut into thin, bite-sized pieces
- 1 jar pesto
- enough cream to fill up empty pesto jar
- fresh spinach leaves
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and cook until browned and almost cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Pour in the pesto. Fill the empty pesto jar up with cream, leaving enough space so you can shake it. Shake and pour it into the skillet.
- Add the spinach leaves a handful at a time and cook until wilted. Add the cooked spaghetti and some Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Pesto $3 & Up
Pasta Bowls $8 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.