15-Minute Creamy Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Recipe With Spinach Is Dinner on a Dime by Donna John
With stomach growling I inspected the contents of my fridge: one huge chicken, half a bag of fresh spinach, tub of Parmesan cheese and heavy cream. The pantry produced spaghetti noodles and a jar of basil pesto. What I produced was a quick pasta recipe that we'll call creamy pesto chicken spaghetti with spinach. Delicious, inexpensive and fast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- olive oil
- 1 - 2 chicken breasts, cut into thin, bite-sized pieces
- 1 jar pesto
- enough cream to fill up empty pesto jar
- fresh spinach leaves
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and cook until browned and almost cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Pour in the pesto. Fill the empty pesto jar up with cream, leaving enough space so you can shake it. Shake and pour it into the skillet.
- Add the spinach leaves a handful at a time and cook until wilted. Add the cooked spaghetti and some Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.