Fettuccine Recipe With Creamy Mushroom Sauce: A Fabulous Pasta Recipe Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Creamy and full of tender mushrooms, this easy fettuccine recipe will be a family pleaser. It takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish to get it on the dinner table. Serve with garlic bread and a salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 12 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Cook the mushrooms until tender and beginning to brown, about 5 to 6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Pour in the wine and cook until it has almost evaporated.
- Add the cream, chicken stock, basil and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked fettuccine and toss. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.