Turkey Harvest Salad Recipe With Honey Apple Cider Dressing: A Healthy & Delicious Way to Use That Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey by 30Seconds Food
"Here’s a crazy delicious combo for you! Enjoy this special [Thanksgiving] weekend with your family and friends!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 of a small butternut squash, cubed
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups turkey leftovers, chopped or shredded
- 4 slices of nitrate-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 fresh, crisp apples, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Honey Apple Cider Dressing
- 3 tablespoons high-quality olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cubed butternut squash on the prepared baking tray and sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, paprika and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Toss well to get them all coated.
- Roast in your preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown on the sides and fork tender.
- In a large bowl add spinach, turkey leftovers, apples, walnuts, and butternut squash. Crumble bacon and feta cheese over the top.
- In a small bowl whisk all dressing ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over your salad just before serving and toss to combine.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.