Easy Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe Is Like a Mini Pumpkin Pie by Donna John
Every fall and Thanksgiving I try a new pumpkin recipe. This year it was this pumpkin pie cupcakes recipe. OMG is an accurate way to describe this pumpkin recipe. These easy pumpkin pie cupcakes are so dense, moist and delicious!
This pumpkin cups recipe is like a hand-held pumpkin pie. How can you go wrong with that? To make these easy, creamy pumpkin pie cupcakes you will need flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, salt, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and evaporated milk. The sweet batter bakes up in about 20 minutes and is so much easier than baking a pumpkin pie.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- dash of salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Airtight Containers
- Muffin Tins
- Baking Liners
- They will puff up when baking but once they cool they will sink.
- Next time I will add some cinnamon into the batter.
- I removed the baking liners they baked in and set them in fresh ones for serving.
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- In another bowl combine the pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, vanilla and milk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with baking liners.
- Fill each cup with about 1/3 cup of the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Cool slightly before removing and refrigerating until cold.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 2.1g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 23g
Dietary Fiber: 1.4g
Total Sugars: 15.6g
Vitamin D: 3mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.