Easy Cranberry Orange Loaf Cake Recipe: This Sweet Orange Cranberry Bread Recipe Is Super Moist by 30Seconds Food
While we absolutely love this cranberry cream cheese bread recipe, this moist cranberry orange loaf cake recipe is another great option for your Thanksgiving table. You could add some chopped nuts to the recipe for a little crunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 orange, zested
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, orange juice, orange zest, melted butter and water. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan. Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 1 hour.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.