Brussels Sprouts Gratin Recipe: This Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Recipe Is What to Bring to Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
If you're asked to bring a side dish to Thanksgiving dinner, this is the one to make. This baked brussels sprouts gratin recipe is easy, cheesy and delicious. You could leave out the bacon for vegetarian friends and family.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 22 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 32 to 35 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots or 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds small brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 5 - 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the shallots and brussels sprouts. Season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat for about 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the cream. Cook about 2 minutes. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheeses. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with the crisp bacon.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.