Ground Pork & Sausage Italian Meatballs Recipe: An Easy Baked Meatball Recipe Full of Porky Goodness by Donna John
Everyone needs a basic meatball recipe in their life. This easy meatball recipe is made with ground pork and Italian sausage, so it's full of porky goodness. They're also baked, not fried, and have just a few ingredients. Use them for your favorite recipes or cook them in your favorite spaghetti sauce for pasta night.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 17 to 20 minutes
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage (hot, mild or sweet)
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs or panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or basil, or a combination (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Combine with your hands. Shape into meatballs and place on baking sheets covered with aluminum foil or lightly oiled.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Note: If you're going to cook them in a sauce, take them out just before they are completely cooked through and finish in the sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.