Easy Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe: A Greek-Inspired Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe Loaded With Feta Flavor by 30Seconds Food
Recipes with feta cheese are popping up all over social media lately. From baked feta with tomatoes to feta and lemon potatoes to feta spread, there's a recipe for everyone. This easy feta stuffed chicken breasts recipe is simple to make and definitely satisfies those feta cravings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning, dried oregano or dried Italian seasoning
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and seasoning in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- With a sharp knife, make a pocket in each chicken breast (do not go all the way through). Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in a baking dish or on a cast iron grill pan.
- Fill each pocket with feta cheese and some chopped parsley. Sprinkle with black pepper, if desired. Secure with toothpicks.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 to 35 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Cast Iron Grill Pans $10 & Up
Toothpicks $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Greek Seasoning $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.