Easy Feta Cheese Spread Recipe: Baguettes Were Made for This Creamy, Zesty Herb & Feta Cheese Spread Appetizer Recipe by 30Seconds Food
If creamy and zesty cheese spread on baguettes is your thing, then you will love this easy and delicious fresh herb and feta cheese spread appetizer recipe. It's not only amazing on baguettes, but also on pita bread, crackers, whole wheat bread, cut-up vegetables, charcuterie boards ... you name it. In fact, you could spread this easy feta cheese dip on just about anything.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 6 ounces feta, at room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the feta and cream cheese into a blender or food processor. Pulse until combined.
- Add the chopped herbs, garlic, oil, lemon juice and lemon zest. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Blend until well combined.
- Serve immediately or keep it in the fridge until ready to serve. Drizzle with a little olive oil when serving, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $5 & Up
Dip Bowls $6 & Up
Dip Cookbooks $4 & Up
Crackers $2 & Up
Zesters $6 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
Food Processors $40 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.