5-Ingredient Spinach Pasta Recipe: This Easy Pasta Recipe Is on the Table in 15 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Need dinner in a hurry? This easy pasta recipe has a creamy spinach sauce and cooks in about 10 minutes. Use whatever shape pasta you like. You could also switch the spinach for another vegetable like broccoli, zucchini or peas.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bag (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Reserve about 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add half of the spinach and stir until wilted. Add the remaining spinach and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream cheese, Parmesan and some of the pasta water to help loosen it up. Cook, stirring, until cheese has melted.
- Stir in the cooked pasta. Serve with more Parmesan.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.