Fudgy Cherry Brownies Recipe: This Easy Chocolate Cherry Brownie Recipe Is Ridiculous by 30Seconds Food
This chocolate cherry brownie recipe is ridiculously easy to make and ridiculously delicious and decadent. Get even more ridiculous by drizzling the brownies with chocolate sauce. No words. Use fresh cherries if they're in season.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup frozen cherries
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from the heat once melted.
- Add the eggs and sugar. Mix well.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Fold in the cherries.
- Pour into a greased square baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into square.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Cocoa Powder $2 & Up
Square Baking Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.