Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe: A Healthy & Fast Asian-Inspired Side Dish for Busy Nights by Donna John
A bag of frozen riced cauliflower, healthy eating on the mind and a chicken breast that needs a side dish. What's a home cook to do? Create this easy cauliflower fried rice recipe! (Shh! My husband didn't even know it was cauliflower!)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bag frozen riced cauliflower
- olive oil
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup chopped onion (I used red onion)
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 chopped green onions or chopped fresh chives (I did a combination of both)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons Maggi Seasoning or low-sodium soy sauce, or to taste (I used Maggi Seasoning)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet. Add the onion and cook until softened and beginning to brown, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and green onions and/or chives. Cook, stirring, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the bag of cauliflower. Cook over medium-high heat until thawed and moisture has started to evaporate out of it.
- Add the Maggi Seasoning and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes. You want it to be dry, like fried rice. Taste and add salt, pepper and more Maggi Seasoning, if needed.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.