The Absolute Easiest Chocolate Halloween Ghost Cupcakes Ever by 30Seconds Food
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 2 cans whipped vanilla frosting
- mini chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Using a spoon or piping bag, make mounds of icing on top of the cupcakes to create the ghosts.
- Add two mini chocolate chips for eyes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.