Moist Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies Recipe Is Pure Bliss by 30Seconds Food
Store the cookies in an airtight container. You can use semisweet, dark or milk chocolate chips. Whatever you like!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill dough
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 25 cookies
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk or nut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, cornstarch and baking powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese together with an electric mixer. Add the egg, milk and vanilla. Mix well. Add the powdered sugar and continue to mix. Add the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before baking.
- Shape the chilled dough into balls and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Flatten the balls a little with your hands. If desired, top with a few more chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Mini Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.