Amish Ground Beef Pasta Bake Recipe: A Tasty Casserole Recipe From Pennsylvania Dutch Country by 30Seconds Food
With soups and milk in the mix, this Amish ground beef casserole recipe has a lot of sauce. Flavorful sauce! A shorter pasta that can hold on to the sauce works best (think rotini, penne, fusilli or shells).
You could sprinkle with grated cheese, if you feel so inclined. This is a budget-friendly recipe worth printing and putting in the recipe box.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 16 ounces pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) condensed tomato soup
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef, onion and garlic until the beef is cooked through.
- Add the cooked pasta.
- Stir in the milk and soups. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pasta $1 & Up
Condensed Tomato Soup $2 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
Casserole Dishes $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.