Bacon-Wrapped Meatballs Recipe: This Baked Ground Beef Meatball Recipe Is Fast & Delicious by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 slices bread, grated
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 8 to 10 slices bacon
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground beef, bread, milk, onion, garlic powder and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Roll into meatballs (about 8 to 10 depending on size).
- Cut the bacon slices in half. Wrap each meatball with half a slice of bacon. Add another half slice to completely cover the meatballs.
- Place the meatballs in a baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp and meatballs are cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.