Saucy 20-Minute Asian Baked Meatballs Recipe Is Dinner Fast by Donna John
Looking for a quick 20-minute dinner that the whole family will love? Well, this may be it. Made with budget-friendly ground beef or ground pork, these Asian-flavored meatballs can be served as a main dish or an appetizer.
All you need for these Asian-inspired meatballs is ground pork or beef, sesame oil, panko or dry breadcrumbs, fresh ginger, an egg, fresh garlic, green onions, hoisin sauce, rice wine vinegar and soy sauce. The meatball ingredients are combined, shaped into meatballs and baked. While the meatballs bake, whisk together the sauce ingredients. You can either pour the sauce over the meatballs or serve the sauce on the side.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 1 pound ground pork or ground beef
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup panko or dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- This easy meatball recipe can easily be doubled for larger families.
- Freeze these meatballs for a quick meal or appetizer later.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the meatballs ingredients. Mix well. Shape into meatballs. Put the meatballs into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 10 to 15 minutes (depending on size) or until browned and cooked through.
- While the meatballs cook, combine all the sauce ingredients.
- When the meatballs are cooked, either pour the sauce over them and cook a few more minutes in the oven or remove the meatballs and serve with toothpicks with the sauce on the side. For a main dish, serve over rice.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.