Fun Frankenstein Pasta Recipe: Invite This Spooky Green Monster to Halloween Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 recipe alfredo pasta with spinach or your favorite green pasta recipe
- black olives
- hardboiled eggs or white cheese, cut into rounds (fresh mozzarella works well)
Here's how to make it:
- Spoon the cooked pasta onto a plate in a square shape.
- Use whole and sliced black olives to make the monster's hair, mouth and nose.
- Put the cheese or hardboiled egg slices on for eyes. Add a black olive in the middle of each eye.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.