Spooky Mummy Pizza Recipe: Halloween Won't Be the Same Without This Easy Mini Pizza Recipe by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Seconds Resident Chef
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 English muffins or bagels, cut in half
- 1/2 - 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 string cheese sticks
- 1 can sliced black olives
Here's how to make it:
- Toast the English muffin halves and then place a on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Spread 2 to 3 teaspoons of the pizza sauce onto each English muffin half.
- Peel the mozzarella sticks into strings and decoratively arrange them on top to look like a mummy.
- Place olives on top of the cheese to create spooky eyes.
- Bake the mummies for about 3 to 5 minutes in a preheated 400-degree F oven or until the cheese is melted.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Sliced Black Olives $2 & Up
String Cheese $3 & Up
English Muffins $3 & Up
Bagels $2 & Up
Pizza Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.