Pie Pan Meatloaf Recipe: An Old-fashioned Meatloaf Recipe the Family Will Love by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- ketchup or barbecue sauce, for top (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
- Press the mixture into a pie plate.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let the meatloaf sit for about 5 minutes before slicing. Spread the top with more ketchup or barbecue sauce, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Plates $9 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Crackers $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.