Moist Apple Fritter Bread Recipe: The Best Fall Dessert Ever by 30Seconds Food
It's apple season! Why do you need a reason to make this delicious, moist apple fritter bread recipe? Come on! You don't. Tender apples are surrounded by a moist, cinnamon cake and topped with a sweet glaze. Delish!
The apple fritter bread is made with butter, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, whole milk, eggs, all-purpose flour, baking soda, brown sugar, peeled and chopped apples and cinnamon. A filling is made with brown sugar and cinnamon, as well as a sweet powered sugar glaze (just milk and powdered sugar). The bread smells heavenly while it bakes in the oven.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes to 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: 12 (makes 1 loaf)
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar (divided)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (divided)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Loaf Pans
- Apple Corer
- Granny Smith apples work well in this recipe because they hold their shape when cooked. But you could use your favorite apples.
- Store any leftover bread in an airtight container to keep it moist.
Here's how to make it:
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy with an electric mixer, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla, 1/2 cup milk and eggs. Beat until combined. Stir in the flour, baking soda and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
- In a bowl, mix together the apples, half of the brown sugar and remaining cinnamon.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased loaf pan. Top with half of the apples. Add the remaining batter then end of the remaining apples. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove the bread and cool.
- To make the glaze, combine the powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle it over the cooled bread.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 9g
Saturated Fat: 5.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 48.1g
Dietary Fiber: 1.5g
Total Sugars: 34.5g
Vitamin D: 12mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.