Amish Egg Noodle Recipe: 4-Ingredient Simple Amish Noodles Recipe Is a Classic by 30Seconds Food
Buttered egg noodles are a common dish in many homes, but the Amish take it up a notch with chicken broth. They also soak the noodles instead of boiling them. Interesting, right?
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 bag (12 ounces) egg noodles
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a large pot.
- Add the broth and bouillon cube. Bring to a boil.
- Pour in the noodles. Bring back to a boil.
- Turn off the heat, cover and let the noodles soak for about 30 minutes, stirring a few times. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.