4-Ingredient Hash Brown Potato Casserole Recipe Is a No-Brainer by 30Seconds Food
Four ingredients? You may rethink the hash brown casserole recipe you normally use because this one is delish and in the oven in no time. Did we mention it only has four ingredients?
Serve this easy potato casserole recipe for breakfast, brunch or as a side dish for dinner. It's good anytime!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 cups shredded frozen hash browns
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the hash browns, cream, green onions and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes. Top with additional green onions, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
4-Ingredient Cookbooks $5 & Up
Potato Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.