Salisbury Steak Meatballs Recipe Is Comforting Like a Front Porch Swing by 30Seconds Food
If salisbury steak is your thing, you are going to flip over this salisbury steak meatballs recipe. Ground beef meatballs are cooked in a flavorful wine broth. Yum!
Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles to soak up that incredible gravy. This is sure to become a family favorite.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced or chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground beef, parsley and onion in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Roll into meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the meatballs until browned on all sides, about 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the onions to the pan. Cook until soft, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in the tomato paste and cook 1 minute.
- Sprinkle in the flour and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add the beef broth and wine. Put the meatballs back into the pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until meatballs are cooked through and sauce has thickened, about 8 minutes. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Tomato Paste $1 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.