Salisbury Steak Meatballs Recipe Is Comforting Like a Front Porch Swing by 30Seconds Food
Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles to soak up that incredible gravy. This is sure to become a family favorite.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced or chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground beef, parsley and onion in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Roll into meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the meatballs until browned on all sides, about 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the onions to the pan. Cook until soft, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in the tomato paste and cook 1 minute.
- Sprinkle in the flour and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add the beef broth and wine. Put the meatballs back into the pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until meatballs are cooked through and sauce has thickened, about 8 minutes. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.