Absolute Best Cashew Chicken Recipe: This Is the Only Cashew Chicken Recipe You Will Ever Need by 30Seconds Food
De-li-cious. This easy cashew chicken recipe is so simple to make and will be your favorite recipe after one bite. Because this chicken recipe is so easy, you'll have time to make some crispy egg rolls or crab rangoons to serve as well. You got this.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth or water
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 - 1 cup cashews
- green onions, for garnish
- cooked rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- In a small bowl, combine the hoisin, chili garlic sauce and broth. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and put into a bowl. Sprinkle the cornstarch over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle in the rice wine vinegar and cook 1 minute.
- Pour in the hoisin mixture and cashews. Stir to combine and heat through. Garnish with green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Hoisin Sauce $3 & Up
Chili Garlic Sauce $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Cashews $6 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.