Creamy Lemon Cucumber Dip Recipe: 4-Ingredient Cucumber Lemon Dip Is Full of Mediterranean Flavor by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Inspired by this easy, three-ingredient cucumber dip recipe, I created my own version based on my love for lemon and Mediterranean seasonings. The result is a creamy cucumber and lemon dip that’s a refreshing snack with crackers or chips, or spread on toast or a bagel.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced fine
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- juice of half a lemon (or a full lemon, if you like it really lemony)
- 2 teaspoons Mediterranean seasoning blend (I used Weber) or Italian seasoning blend (you can add more if you prefer zestier flavor)
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, lemon and seasonings. Mix well.
- Stir in the diced cucumbers and mix until all is smoothly combined.
- Serve with crackers or chips, or spread on toast or a bagel.
Photo: Creamy lemon cucumber dip with salmon and tomatoes for a healthy breakfast or brunch.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mediterranean Seasonings $4 & Up
Weber Seasonings $4 & Up
Dried Italian Seasonings $3 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Crackers $3 & Up
Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.