Creamy Lemon Cucumber Dip Recipe: 4-Ingredient Cucumber Lemon Dip Is Full of Mediterranean Flavor by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
Inspired by this easy, three-ingredient cucumber dip recipe, I created my own version based on my love for lemon and Mediterranean seasonings. The result is a creamy cucumber and lemon dip that’s a refreshing snack with crackers or chips, or spread on toast or a bagel.
For a leisurely weekend brunch, we topped it with salmon, capers and tomatoes. This delicious dip would be perfect for a weekday lunch, and is a great addition to game-day snacking!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced fine
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- juice of half a lemon (or a full lemon, if you like it really lemony)
- 2 teaspoons Mediterranean seasoning blend (I used Weber) or Italian seasoning blend (you can add more if you prefer zestier flavor)
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, lemon and seasonings. Mix well.
- Stir in the diced cucumbers and mix until all is smoothly combined.
- Serve with crackers or chips, or spread on toast or a bagel.
Photo: Creamy lemon cucumber dip with salmon and tomatoes for a healthy breakfast or brunch.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mediterranean Seasonings $4 & Up
Weber Seasonings $4 & Up
Dried Italian Seasonings $3 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Crackers $3 & Up
Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.