Easy Apple Turnovers Recipe: Puff Pastry Apple Pie Cinnamon Turnovers Melt in Your Mouth by 30Seconds Food
Are your baskets overflowing with fresh apples? Well, it is fall and that means apple season! Use a few of those fresh, tart, juicy apples in this easy apple turnover recipe. Serve for breakfast or with ice cream for dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 14 minutes
Total Time: 22 to 24 minutes
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups peeled, chopped apples
- 1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl. Add the apples and mix well.
- Lay the puff pastry on a work surface and roll out to a 12-inch square. Cut into four squares. Repeat with the remaining sheet of puff pastry.
- Divide the apple mixture between the squares. Fold over to make a triangle and press the edges to seal. Place in a baking sheet.
- Combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon. Brush the mixture over the tops of the turnovers. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.