Sweet Cherry Turnovers Recipe: Fresh, Hot Cherry Turnovers on the Table in 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
You can make magic with a box of puff pastry dough and a can of cherry pie filling. This easy cherry turnover recipe is super fast to prep and bakes in 20 minutes. Serve for breakfast or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box frozen puff pastry, thawed according to box directions
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 egg white, beaten
Here's how to make it:
- Lay the two sheets of thawed puff pastry on a work surface. Cut each sheet into four squares.
- Spoon some of the cherry pie filling into the center of each pastry square. Brush the edges with the egg white.
- Fold the pastry into a triangle and press edges to seal. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until the turnovers are golden brown.
- To make the glaze, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Pipe or spoon over the baked turnovers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Pastry Brushes $5 & Up
Cherry Pie Filling $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.