Easy Apple Turnovers Recipe: Puff Pastry Apple Pie Cinnamon Turnovers Melt in Your Mouth by 30Seconds Food
Are your baskets overflowing with fresh apples? Well, it is fall and that means apple season! Use a few of those fresh, tart, juicy apples in this easy apple turnover recipe. Serve for breakfast or with ice cream for dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 14 minutes
Total Time: 22 to 24 minutes
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups peeled, chopped apples
- 1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl. Add the apples and mix well.
- Lay the puff pastry on a work surface and roll out to a 12-inch square. Cut into four squares. Repeat with the remaining sheet of puff pastry.
- Divide the apple mixture between the squares. Fold over to make a triangle and press the edges to seal. Place in a baking sheet.
- Combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon. Brush the mixture over the tops of the turnovers. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.