6-Ingredient Pumpkin & Sausage Stuffed Shells Recipe Is a Fall Fave Pasta Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 20 jumbo pasta shells, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage or remove link sausage casings
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree (divided)
- 1 tub (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the sausage and onion in a skillet until cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes. Drain off any excess fat. Add 1 cup of the pumpkin puree and stir to combine.
- For the sauce, combine the remaining pumpkin puree and cream cheese in a saucepot. Heat until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a little of the sauce on the bottom of a baking pan. Stuff the cooked shells with the pumpkin and sausage mixture and place them in the pan. Spoon on the remaining pumpkin sauce.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with the mozzarella and bake about 5 minutes more.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.