Easy Lemon Dijon Salad Dressing Recipe: This Light Lemon Vinaigrette Makes Everything Taste Better by Elisa Schmitz
My dad inspires my inner gardener. That’s why when he gave me three cucumbers grown in his garden, I was inspired to make this light and lemony dressing to brighten them up. I added a vine-ripe tomato from my own garden, and voila! We had a refreshing summer salad with the perfect dressing topper.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice of half a large lemon
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Mediterranean seasoning (I used Weber)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until they are dissolved and well blended.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to a week.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.