Easy Lemon Dijon Salad Dressing Recipe: This Light Lemon Vinaigrette Makes Everything Taste Better by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
My dad inspires my inner gardener. That’s why when he gave me three cucumbers grown in his garden, I was inspired to make this light and lemony dressing to brighten them up. I added a vine-ripe tomato from my own garden, and voila! We had a refreshing summer salad with the perfect dressing topper.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice of half a large lemon
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Mediterranean seasoning (I used Weber)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until they are dissolved and well blended.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to a week.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Extra Virgin Olive Oil $4 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Mediterranean Seasonings $3 & Up
Weber Seasonings $4 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.