5-Minute No-Mayonnaise Cole Slaw Recipe: Just 4 Ingredients by 30Seconds Food
This healthy vinegar-based cole slaw recipe has a creamy dressing that contains no mayonnaise, which makes it perfect for outdoor get-togethers. This mayonnaise-free cole slaw recipe is also vegan so your plant-based friends and family can enjoy it, too.
This no-mayo cole slaw has a short and simple ingredient list: a bag of cole slaw mix, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup and Dijon mustard. The vinegar, maple syrup and mustard and stirred together and then mixed into the cole slaw mix. You can add some fresh herbs, if desired, for even more flavor and freshness.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 bag (15 ounces) cole slaw mix
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the cole slaw mix into a large bowl. Add the fresh herbs, if using.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, maple syrup and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cole slaw mix. Mix well. Add more salt and pepper, if needed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.