This 6-Ingredient Baked Smashed Potatoes Recipe Is Super Crispy & Packed With Flavor by Java Hemmat
Have you been introduced to the joy of smashed potatoes yet? Whether you have or have not, please allow me to spoil you with my easy, six-ingredient recipe for super crispy smashed potatoes that are packed with flavor. Dinner may never be the same!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 70 minutes
Total Time: 75 minutes
- 12 small potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Marrakech spice or your favorite seasoning blend
- sea salt
- chopped parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Boil the potatoes for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. Drain the potatoes and allow the steam to soak up all the moisture. The more dry the potatoes are, the crispier they will be.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, garlic and Marrakech spice blend.
- On a baking sheet, line up the potatoes, giving them some space to expand and smash each one with a fork, bottom of a cup or a potato smasher. Then, brush on the buttery marinade. Sprinkle with sea salt, to taste.
- Bake about 45 minutes in a 400-degree F oven. Garnish with parsley.
Note: The Marrakech spice blend is a combination of coriander, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, ginger, cardamom, cloves and cayenne. If you don't have this spice blend, use your favorite seasoning blend.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.