6-Ingredient Cheesy Ground Beef Amish Casserole Recipe Is Serious Comfort Food by 30Seconds Food
With just six ingredients, this hearty Amish ground beef casserole recipe is a surefire winner for dinner. Amish food reflects influences of Swiss and German heritage, agrarian society and keeping to tradition.
Creating and cooking filling meals is a hallmark of the Amish, so if you're in the need of serious comfort food, this simple Amish casserole recipe is sure to please.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 package (12 ounces) wide egg noodles (you could substitute fettuccine or spaghetti noodles)
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10 ounces) condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups shredded cheddar, Monterey jack or Colby-jack cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and return to the pot. Pour in the cream of chicken soup and mix well.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet until cooked through. Add the tomato soup and brown sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put half of the ground beef mixture on the bottom of a casserole dish. Top with 1/2 cup of the cheese and half of the noodle mixture. Repeat layers, ending with the remaining cheese. Be sure to cover the top completely with the cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $10 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Condensed Tomato Soup $2 & Up
Cream of Chicken Soup $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Wide Egg Noodles $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.