This 3-Ingredient Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Recipe Just Loves Those Nooks & Crannies by 30Seconds Food
If you're looking for something fresh to spread into your English muffin's nooks and crannies, try this easy whipped strawberry cream cheese recipe. It's also right at home on pancakes, waffles, toast, bagels, crackers, biscuits – or even as a fruit dip. When making your own strawberry cream cheese is so easy, there's no need to buy the pre-packaged kind!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar or sugar substitute (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Sugar Substitutes $4 & Up
English Muffins $2 & Up
Strawberry Cream Cheese $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.