Fluffy Mayonnaise Eggs Recipe: This Easy Mayoneggs Recipe Is From the 1970s by Donna John
A viral recipe gave me mixed emotions. Mayonnaise eggs? I was skeptical until my first bite. This mayonnaise egg recipe (aka mayoneggs) is creamy, fluffy and some of the best scrambled eggs I've ever made.
This scrambled egg recipe first appeared as an advertisement for Best Foods mayonnaise in 1972. The mayonnaise really did bring out the best in these eggs.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 3 minutes
Total Time: 2 to 3 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (I used Hellman's Real Mayonnaise)
- 2 tablespoons butter
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the eggs and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Whisk the eggs together with the mayonnaise.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring, until cooked through and fluffy.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Skillets $10 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Hellman's Real Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Black Pepper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.