10-Minute Homemade Asian Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Dumplings, eggrolls, spring rolls, chicken nuggets and french fries won't know what hit them when they're dunked in this easy sweet chili sauce recipe. You could also use it as a glaze for ribs or chicken and in your favorite Asian recipes.
Store the prepared sweet chili sauce in the refrigerator. What's your favorite way to use sweet chili sauce?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cup
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- red food coloring (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a saucepot. Bring to a boil, stirring, and cook until sugar has dissolved.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepots $10 & Up
Sambal Oelek $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
Rice Wine $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Aren't they the same thing ?