Best Crab Cakes Recipe: Easy 15-Minute Old Bay Crab Cake Recipe Is Outstanding by 30Seconds Food
Moist, flavorful and with chunks of sweet crabmeat, this easy crab cake recipe will be your new favorite. It's on the table – start to finish – in about 15 minutes. Serve with cocktail sauce, tartar sauce, rose marie sauce or remoulade sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
- 2 slices white bread, grated into coarse breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 - 2 green onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes or fresh minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard or Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, onions, Old Bay, parsley flakes, mustard and egg. Mix well.
- Gently fold in the crabmeat.
- Shape the mixture into 4 to 5 patties.
- Fry in a little oil until golden brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side, or broil for about 7 to 8 minutes until golden and heated through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Old Bay Seasoning $4 & Up
Parsley Flakes $2 & Up
Yellow Mustard $1 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.