Chick-fil-a's Macaroni & Cheese Copycat Recipe: This 4-Cheese Mac & Cheese Recipe Rivals the Original by Donna John
Chick-fil-a describes their macaroni and cheese as "a classic macaroni and cheese recipe featuring a special blend of cheeses including Parmesan, cheddar, and Romano. Baked in-restaurant to form a crispy top layer of baked cheese." As usual, they did a wonderful job on their mac and cheese recipe. Creamy, with a depth of flavor that many macaroni and cheese recipes lack. Here's a copycat version of Chick-fil-a's macaroni and cheese that comes pretty darn close to the creamy one served in the restaurants.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 bag elbow macaroni, cooked to al dente in salted water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 pound grated American cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the cream into a large pot. Over low heat, add the American, Parmesan and Romano cheeses. Cook, stirring, until cheese has melted and sauce is smooth. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Stir in the cooked pasta. Pour the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the sharp cheddar cheese.
- Broil for a few minutes or until the cheese begins to turn light brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Large Pots $10 & Up
Chick-fil-a Sauces $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.