Frozen Strawberry Wine Frosé Slushie Recipe: This Strawberry Rosé Frosé Recipe Is Summer Sipping Perfection by 30Seconds Food
Step back, piña colada, there's another drink in town this summer: frosé. Those hot days don't stand a chance when you have a glass of this frozen strawberry wine frosé in your hand. Cheers, you deserve it!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (optional)
- fresh strawberries, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour or spoon into glasses (depending on thickness). Garnish with fresh strawberries. Serve with a spoon and a straw!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.