Raspberry Sorbet Recipe: This 5-Minute, 3-Ingredient Raspberry Sorbet Recipe Is Perfection by 30Seconds Food
You may have trouble waiting for this three-ingredient raspberry sorbet recipe to firm up in the freezer, but it's worth the wait! This intense raspberry sorbet recipe blends up and is freezer ready in five minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 5 minutes
- 4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and add more powdered sugar or lemon juice, if needed.
- Pour the mixture into a container and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.