3-Ingredient Orange Sorbet Recipe Tastes Like Sunshine On a Spoon by 30Seconds Food
This easy orange sorbet requires only three simple ingredients (two additional are optional). It may become your new favorite ice cream dessert recipe. Print out extra copies because you will get recipe requests. So easy and so good!
Prep Time: 30 minutes to freeze
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the water and sugar into a sauce pot. Warm over low heat until sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it cool about 5 minutes.
- Add the orange juice, and orange extract and Grand Marnier, if using.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.